The final show of the 2019 edition of Russian Junior Eurovision National Final took place at the Vegas City Hall in Moscow tonight.
A total of eleven candidates competed in the final show to get the chance to represent their country.
Eleven songs, one ticket! 🎟️
50% Jury, 50% Online Voting was used to determine the winner of the night.
Tatyana Mezhentseva & Oorzhak Denberel have won the 2019 edition of Russian Junior Eurovision National Final and will now sing their song “Vremya Dlya Nas” for 🇷🇺 Russia at Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 which will be held in Gliwice – Silesia, 🇵🇱 Poland on the 24th of November 2019.
Here are the eleven artists and their songs competed in the final show:
- 🏆 Tatyana Mezhentseva & Oorzhak Denberel – Vremya Dlya Nas
- Margarita Stryukova – V Moyem Nebe
- Ksenia Kushner – Devushki New Plachut
- Nikita Moroz – Nikita And Friends
- Alisa Pritochkina – Vybiray Lyubov
- Maria Mirova – Put K Mechte
- Maryana Titova – My Legendy
- Group “Like Teens” – Daddy’s Daughters
- Julia Solnyshkova – Yarkiy Svet
- Daniil Khachaturov – Zhizn
- Mikhail Noginsky – Supergeroy
Last year, Anna Filipchuk represented 🇷🇺 Russia in Minsk, Belarus with the song “Unbreakable” and the performance of the song got 122 points and came 10th.